Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Fun Weekend!



Saturday we hosted two elementary students for a "Make-Your-Own-Pizza Party with Mr. Bob and Miss Chris." We had mini pizzas with pepperoni (the favorite), mushrooms, red peppers, black olives, pineapple chunks, and/or onion. Then we had dessert pizzas with apple slices, brown sugar and cinnamon, and cheese. These students were a blast to be with, very lively, curious, and creative.

Saturday was also my first day driving in LA! I had not driven in about 4 months. Now that we have hand controls on the car, it's time for me to practice so that I can get my California driver's license. The only mishap was bumping into the shopping cart return in the grocery store parking lot. :-(  The car has much more get-up-and-go than our van did. Pray for me (and everyone on or near the road) as I continue to adjust to driving here. The next challenge: getting on the freeway!

No comments:

Post a Comment